Sally Lauren Burns
Sally Lauren Burns was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. In 2012 she attended California College of Arts in Oakland following a pre-college summer program at Rhode Island School of Design. Sally continued her studies at Savannah College of Art and Design, where she graduated in 2017 with a BFA in Painting.
Sally’s work speaks to unique visual interpretations of nature through abstract renderings complemented by a vibrant color palette. Inspired by imperfections and movement, Sally believes in the cathartic practice of painting and chooses a bold creative process to break through the chaos of everyday life.
- Besharat Gallery, ATL
- Mason Fine Art, ATL
- SCAD Open Studio
- Thomas Deans Gallery
- Spotlight on Art, Trinity School, ATL
- Sycamore Place Gallery, ATL
- Affair of the Arts, ADAC, ATL
- New Works Group, Moxie Interactive
- College Avenue Galleries, Oakland CA
- Gene Alcott Scholar Award, NYC